dread!
6:55 PM
ok so i haven't posted anything again d day before yesterday,cause smart bro is such a shit....and nothing really special happened.....but yesterday was such a day.....i started d day badly cause of my roommate's(x friend,he's a crap,a moron,a no class person,an illiterate)girlfriend....she woke me up just to say dat she wants to get something from d room(my roommate's thing"he left it and he vacated to his gf's haus after d thing iv done").....grrrr...she's a a bullshit...very bullshit.....neweiz after dat,as usual i skipped lunch as well as breakfast of cors(ate a few crackers)....den i went to skul and eventually took my examinations....well i got lots of answers...it wasn't dat hard...cheat,cheat,cheat,cheat as always...den part of d daily routine i played dota(cindrew's net cafe)....because my former teacher was der and i got money,i decided to treat him for dinner at bb barbecue...neweiz he's a good friend.....after dat heavy dinner we stopped at a karaoke something and yun we sang a few songs for i think an hour....kahit its just d two of us,we really enjoyed d moment....after dat(we cud not find a jeepney for me)we decided to take a walk back to cindrew's and stopped der and play two games of dota.....after d game we eventually walked for a while to find a taxi for me...while we were walking(its around 1 am kanina) three drunk guys were standin at a corner of d street...dey wer talkin....den der was a lady hu happened to pass..u know wat d guyss did??...dey make bastos d lady ha and dey shouted at her....i really thought one of d guy was her boyfriend...hindi pala....trip lang pala nila yun....den we passed d same corner,one of d guys said"pare sila na lang oh(referring to me and my teacher)".....i was really nervous dat time...wat surprised me s d at one of d guys know wer i live...he said"pare yung isa na lang,yung taga compostela,yang naka blue(i was wearing blue dat time)"....d tension was starting to fill me(thinkin dat my teacher was a gay and not used in fighting).....because d guys wer shouting at us na,we started to run so fast....my teacher stopped for a while(dunno why)while im speeding every step of mine...wen i heard dat dey'll gonna do some thing(and after my teacher ran fast after he stopped),i was der running very very very fast...at dat moment as if my bluured sight had become so clear......grabeh my heart was like gonna explode....we parted ways(my teacher and i) widout saying good bye because i ran so fast in nowhere....good thing a friend of mine hu s a motorcycle driver(nightly business) passed by and saw me.....he took me for a ride home.....hahahahahahahahaha....i dnt know wat happened to my teacher....i know for xur he's ok.....even wen i was n d haus,my heart cud not stop beating so loud...hahahahahahahaha.....n d other hand it was hilarious.....hahahahahahaha...i cannot believe i ran dat fast.....hahahahahahaha.......


enough for now.....

posted by on 6:55 PM
2 Crystal Whispers