drunk
5:10 AM
dapat dis post was written kanina pa but because of my super hangover hndi ko na naisulat....hayyy.....kagabi after we had our game we rushed to bop's house in matina....he invited us for a drink kasi(not sure of the term).....along wid me r ced,andoi,red and paul....naligaw pa talaga kami because andoi wasn't sure of the place.....thanx na lang talaga dat celfons wer created....den after a walk we went to a convenience store to buy drinks....bop bought 2 long-neck emperador and andoi added a smaller emp...hehe....den yea we started d whole drinking session...hehe...at first it was boring....may inumin wala na man pag-uusapan...i felt talaga dat nyt i was d only gurl...hehehehe...after several shots god i got drunk na....my world is starting to rotate like hell na....den i started laffing out loud na....its d start of d hilariously dreadful event....after i really got super drunk d next events wer not clear to me na...until now wala ako maxado matandaan pa....basta all i know is dat dey wer laffing and i was rollin or something....den after dat i think umuwi na kami....wyl on d way waiting for taxi or something i remember i throw a stone at d gate of a certain house der....i even fell to a canal....den dey just let me walk and i dont know wat im thinkin dat time pero pumasok ako in a liblib na lugar na madilim....sabi pa ni ced dey wer looking for me kasi bgla lang daw ako nawala....after pumasok ako dun wala na ako matandaan....den i woke up realizin na im sleepin in d street pala...grabeh as in ang dami sand...pag gising ko i lost my slippers na...and ewan ko basta ang alam ko masakit ulo ko....tapos im n a dead-end street wid two huge houses...ang hirap i describe nang feeling wen i woke up....ginawa ko tumayo ako and nag-iisip nang kung ano-ano....den der wer dis gurls na naglalaro nang badminton...dey satred at me and i did d same thing at bugla silang tumakbo...mga paranoid....akala cguro nila baliw ako or something....xiempre i was muddy i was dirrty all over and wala ako tsinelas,naka paa lang ako and wala sa isip,nakatulog pa talaga sa lupa.....hahahahaha....after dat i walked and waited for a taxi...luckily der was a taxi heading dat way....wyl inside d taxi d driver kept on asking me wat happened to me daw and bakit wala ako slippers at ang dumi ko....he was laffing at me.....buti na lang i had 50 pesos left pa and d fare was 51...hahahahaha....pagdating ko sa bahay....tulog kaagad ako....den yun na yun...masakit talaga ulo ko wen i woke up....it thought my aunt wud scold me pero it turned out na natwa lang sila sa kwento ko....hahahahayyyy...wat an experience.....
it was d worst of my drunk mode yet d most unforgettable....for the first time iv become a street drunkard...grabeh nakatulog na me in d street...hehehehe....i lost my slippers pa...hahahahaha....well no regrets....i was happy kasi i experienced how does it feel in situations like dat....hahahaha....

posted by on 5:10 AM
2 Crystal Whispers