for the girls
9:59 AM
you know since i was just a kid girls have always been special to me....dey r bestfriend to me....no wonder y i turned to be girlish.....dey have been the main core of my life....dey have made d biggest nfluence n me....i act,i talk and behave like dem(some behaviors).....so dats y i can feel a girl's pain and sentiment....i can also feel how d soceity s being unfair to gurls......it has always been my dream dat gurls shud be given ryts equal to man...i salute gurls hu rise above d soceity and show dem wat dey've got.....if only i cud make gurls as strong as man(physically so dt dey wnt be abused) like my mother...she has d grace of a woman but the toughness and will of a man.....i usually call my mom d amazona....

dis traits i wud want my bestfriends to have.....strong-willed....powerful...determined....brilliant.....smart.....but graceful.....

so dis video i wud post is for all d gurls.....

to the fems and fems alike "NOBODY CAN HOLD US DOWN"

posted by on 9:59 AM
2 Crystal Whispers