HELLO
9:13 PM
hello...hahay....ang sakit ng ulo ko...actually just got up from bed...kulang maxado tulog ko...i slept at round 4 n d morning na.....kasi umuwi ako 3 am na...we enjoyed d nyt playin as usual dota.....hehe....der was a strange thing na nangyari kanina.....i was thinking kasi of my friends and my family...den came n my mind a realization...i mean naisip ko suddenly,wat kind of person am i???....den a little later while i was eating my raisin,death suddenly came across my mind,basta its hard to picture out....den d next thing i knew, i was crying...it was heavy tears....i even had sipon after and my head was really heavy....this thing happened to me a couple of times na....and yea i always end up crying.....it always happen especially wen im so happy during d day and d strange thing bout it is dat it always happen at 3 n d morning....hahay....

maybe one reason why i cry everytime dis thing comes to my mind is dat i dnt wanna die...it has always been my dream to stay young and to be happy....i even dreamed of stoping time....kasi i wud really want to stick to wat i have now forever....which i know of cors is impossible....or maybe im afraid of death because i have so much to do pa.....hahay.....or maybe im just so contented wid my life and so in love wid d people around me dat i want dem to be wid me forever....hahay....strange...im not a melodramatic person but wen it comes to d most vital elements of my life im really soft.....enough for now.....

posted by on 9:13 PM
2 Crystal Whispers