its my sound
6:43 AM
since i was a little kid im into singing na...it was my ninang hu brought me to d melodious world of music....sumasali pa nga ako sa mga singing contest noon....yea some of it iv won some hindi....kaya nga contest eh.....i dnt know but i think wen i was a kid my voice sounds really good,i can even reach super high notes(note:IM D ONLY BOY IN D SOPRANO CLASS) but wen i reached 12 my once angelic talent broke....it was den dat i stopped singin,i was so upset....but during d 1st year of high school i had dis rival named emar....dats wen i started to sing again....we often have showdown in our class...our classmates wud often compare us to britney spears(me) and christina aguilera(emar)...though its really degrading on my part,being d less talented bitch...cause dat time ders was d hottest rivalry...vocally im less talented its true....but i have d crowd wid me always because im more of a performer dan a singer(though i wud much like to be a singer)...after some time dat rivalry was put to nothin....den wen i reached 4th year high i got more inspired to sing...cause d people n d class even our choir teachers wud say i have d voice i just need a style.....everyday i always had my concert n d class especially during vacant periods....dey used to call me "the diva"...it was flattering on my part though i know it was only a big joke....den came college....d city has given me so much oppurtunity....i met people hu r musically bryt so i got myself more involved to music....i even auditioned for star in a million,star circle quest but did not get in....most basically because i dnt have d star factor.....den came davao idol.....yea at last i made it to the top ten finalists along wid my friends jesel(2nd to be eliminated),angie(consistent top scorer,until d fuckin finals' shit result) and pearl(third to be eliminated)...it was a knock-out system wer dey kicked someone's butt out every week....if it wasn't for lack of practice and memorization of d song i wud not hav been eliminated(im d forth to be eliminated)....but it was fine to me...because d others wer really good(including my high school rival emar,yea he joined too)...but wat kept me goin on after dat is wat mrs tagle said(one of d judges)"note:she said dis even wen i was still n d contest and after i was eliminated"...
=sa harap ng mga fellow contestant(the top 6)=
mrs tagle:giovanne u have a foreign sounding voice,its rare....kung kayong sampu ay kakanta nang sbay-sabay it is u hu wud stand out....
ako:thank u tita "flattered"
mrs tagle:sa wild card pagbutihin mo,cause u have a greater chance(which of cors turned out to be wrong*wrong choice of song**again lack of practice*)
i was inspired by that...even if i did not win im happy because atleast to be commented like dat by a musical genius sure is a big thing.....
just recently i joined auditioned for philippine idol fast track....i had d stage and owned it....dey wer all amazed by my performance and many had expected me to get in(which again did not happen because i dnt have d idol factor daw)....but during an interview after d audition an official of abc and rmn told me to audition again for d main(which i did not do because it was our examination dat time),because i myt have a bigger chance....and wat inspired me most is wen a group of boys and girls approached me and said"kuya ang galing mo,idol ka"....and a group of mothers said"oi dapat nakuha ka,kasi ang galing mo,performer ka talaga" and d dj's said"wow idol ka talaga,ang galing"....i mean dos words are priceless....i felt even for a day i was a star.....d judges even said to one of my fellow auditionee"galingan mo,gaya nang kay giovanne"...u see i was flattered....words could not express how i felt dat time.....
i know im a singer,no matter wat people say i wud pursue dis dream....and if dat dream wont come true atleast i have proven to everybody i can sing.....
for me its not important to be famous and to be rich, wat drives me most to sing is to see people happy and entertained....to share my music and of cors to get lots of clothes and shoes.....to express how i feel and to own d stage.....to leave a legacy n d world....to prove to the whole world dat beauty is lesser dan talent.....dat singin is an art not a business....
it may sound melodramatic but its wat i feel...i may sound like im so proud yea i am....dis s my blog im free to type down anything i wanna say.....

posted by on 6:43 AM
1 Crystal Whispers