yesterday
7:00 PM
i wasn't able to write anything yesterday because i was tired....u know early in the morning my mom called me up just to tell me dat i shud buy all those crazy hair stuff she wanted....yea and so i did...hahay....my supposedly 8 hour sleep was not achieved....hahay....i cudn't say no to my mom of course....after i was done wid her stuff i went to cindrew's net cafe(the best net cafe in davao..hehe) at round 12:45...i played early because we dnt have class na...hahaha....den i started playing o2jam...it was fun listenin to its music and pressing some keys...im at level 8 na....im just worried avvy might get ahead of me....she's at level 7,oh my god.....and now its really getting harder cause i have to play class 5 songs and make 40 max combos....its freaky...i wonder if i can do that...if reaching level 7 was a big pain wid all dos easy class 1-4 songs pano pa kaya dis time.....the truth is i reached level 8 because a friend played for me....hahaha....hmmmm....neweiz after three rounds of dota we lost totally...as in wrecked.....ni isang round wla....and i hate it cause its as if dey r putting d whole blame to me.....gggrrrr....losers fuck dem....i just can't take how dey nag at me,especially dat faggot mac-mac...he's just good in saying things but in dota he's no more dan d creeps....i mean he wud always want to get a kill but end up killed....u know rush-to-win type(he takes d game so seriously).....i know wen i can do it or not...in his case he's not so aware of his skills...loser....damn it....and i hate how dey say dat im just a nobody in d game....gggrrr.....in a team game im more of a pusher than a hero killer...cause yes i know it myself dat im not skilled in hero killing....my fingers are stiff and my eyes are not fast enough to catch a moving freaking graphics....but dey just dnt get it....gggrrrr...i also hate wen dey say im a sucker in evrything.....ggggrrrrrr......dey r laffing at me cause sid is now ahead of me in o2jam and avy is catching-up....so wat???....its just a game....as long as im enjoying it den wat???r dey rytful enaf to call me a sucker in everything just because im not good in dis game???...but il just have dat it way....i dnt wnt to explain.....its a waste of time....dey r not half as good as me in some things....dey r pathetic its d only best dey can do....well enaff of it....after d game avy and i went to mcdonalds and of course we ate der.....and den bam came...avy shelled out some money for me and bam....thanx avydoovy....we had a great time talking and laffing....we decided to play dota so off we went back to cindrew's...while on d way we wer so noisy...we throwed jokes and we laffed really loud as if we wer d only people n d world dat instant.....bam is such a talkative gurl....she has cool sense of humor and she sounds like a machine gun ready for battle.....but in fairness she's really smart....neweiz we had a single game...bam and i wer teammates wyl avvy decided to fight alone....hahahaha....eventually she lost against us.....hahahaha......it was fun.....after d game bam typed something for her blog wyl avy and i played o2jam...as expected she always win....hehe....it was fun...hehe....after dat we headed back home..hmmmmm...it was really fun....

posted by on 7:00 PM
5 Crystal Whispers